All 10 art Reviews

ha!

I really like this. long live the 80s

Chalk Pastel Portrait Chalk Pastel Portrait

really good man!

thats great, great job with the colors. with a little work on the eye and maybe the lips it would really look like a photo, they just need to be a hair more sharp to really pop. still 10/10

identity identity

SICK

i love it.. becoming a fan

the horned one the horned one

sweet

sweet illusion! great job! i really like it..

Monster Mandala II Monster Mandala II

jeez

man thats awesome.. eyes jump back and forth so much lookin at all the eyes and teeth I might have a seizure.

Weenog responds:

curse/seizure, more or less the same thing ^^

Kitsune Kitsune

FINISH HIM... RAIDEN WINS

yeah i thought MK too ha. its really really clean, great job.

ManBean responds:

Thanks alot man.

Cheese Cheese

wow

so good! definitely gunna keep watching your stuff... they're really well illustrated characters with personality.. its like a real life Ahhh real monsters

adamkav responds:

Ah my mind has been infiltrated. i had no idea it there was any resemblance to Ahh Real Monsters until you pointed it out.

Dark Lord Dark Lord

epic!

the sketchiness is really good, its simple yet not much detail is lost in his armor. hi5

"Who wants some pumpkin pie?" "Who wants some pumpkin pie?"

hah!

awesome. great job on the blood. looks sick!

could you scout me sir. i must be scouted

CHAOSWONTON responds:

Sorry, you need 4 pieces of works to be scouted.

Ego Iubeo et tu Sequaris Ego Iubeo et tu Sequaris

eeeeeaaaaaahh!

this took some time for sho. I like it.
REAL good shading, they glisten.

Her legs look a lil off to me. I dont know. maybe how they're bent and angled. maybe to do with the position of her head and expression on her face but something makes her look fake. Weightless sort of, like her legs are floating instead of supporting her own weight.

Id be honored though if you scouted me ;) i joined today and my stuff cant get in until i have a previously approved artist scout >.>

Thulcandra responds:

Thanks for your comment! And yes, I agree with your opinion, maybe the perspective fails a little, and she seems to be 'floating'. I'm not sure about that, maybe it's an optical effect and what is wrong is the pentagram...uh, whatthehell! I'll be more careful in the future.
I was going to scout you, but your page shows that message: you need to add 4 drawings or more to be scouted. Once you have submited more art, I'll be pleased to scout you, of course! I like your art ;)